THE SOMETHING HAPPENS ARCHIVE. FREE OF FRILLS AND THINGS.
- Every day in America... Something Happens.
- 1934 ... Mein Gott, my boots are shiny.
- Bobby, I just got your report card from your teacher.
- Oh, Sarah. Say you'll be mine.
- World War II
- Um... hello, I'm from the temp agency.
- Hey, kids! Look at all this snow!
- The real life inspiration for some of horrordom's
- Knock knock ... Come in.
- Good afternoon, "Mom." ... AAAAAAGH!!!!
- Prime Minister, I have the mayor
- I N T R O D U C I N G T W A D D L E
- Oh, Dr. House, you're fantastic...
- ...It's a mystery. .... What's a mystery?
- Well, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow.
- Blandia ... Home Planet of Unimaginatos
- Dating Tips from Wendy!
- It's just this neurotic obsession I have, Doc...
- Uh-oh... Hold it! Stop!!
- Ambulatory "No Parking" sign at Norvell Blvd. and Arthur Street.
- Civil War Ends!
- Hey, 309472863912!
- ParcelEx Depot
- Wild Fennel. The sovereign stallion of the hills.
- Poke Poke ... ACK!!
- Dad... Mom... I think it's time we had a talk...
- O Husband of mine! Our home has been attacked
- Mathemagica, a land of learning
- Holy cow. ... Yep, those are a pair of South American
- Oh, boy, here he comes...
- No dinner tonight, Martha?
- Anyway, that's the house.
- Every time a bell rings... an angel gets his wings!
- 1905 ... Barclay! What kept you?
- I said you shouldn't wear last year's invisibility cloak.
- Are you still playing video games?
- How's your toast, dear?
- What's the hold up, man?
- Hospital Supplies 3
- 911, please state the nature of the emergency
- The Wargle Diet: Fact or Fiction?
- This is a story about a boy who had two heads.
- Listen, Ed, you've got to get yourself out
- Hey. What do you think you're doing?
- Dorothy! Guess what!
- To pick up the troops' morale
- May I help you? ... This "Snuggie" I bought
GO BACK TO BOOK ONE.